We are now hiring!!!
Part-Time Floral Designer
A part-time floral designer will be responsible for artistically arranging flowers for all occasions including but not limited to important events such as weddings, graduations, birthdays, funerals, banquets and other celebrations or ceremonies. An employee in this position should have the ability to understand and effectively carry out oral instructions and written orders and be able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with supervisors and coworkers. They will also have to follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Work with event designers to fulfill client visions for occasions such as weddings and special events.
- Processing flowers
- Setting up at events
- Answer telephone and take orders
- Wait on customers in flower shop
- Provide customers with advice and suggestions for flower selection
- Help with flower deliveries if necessary
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization
- Perform related work as directed
- Reliable and dependable
- Capable of determining the type of arrangement desired by clients
- Know the appropriate and needed conditions to maintain optimal flower health.
- Knowledge on the conditioning of flowers
- Has the ability to work within the customer’s budget.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and have a clean driving record
- High school degree or equivalent
Send your resume and a portfolio of your work to email@example.com